Early detection of pulmonary nodules is critical to diagnose and treat lung diseases.
It is often challenging to read hundreds of images per patient to detect nodules, analyze them and compare them over time — hence the availability of multiple software products for CT machines.
VUNO Med-LungCT’s competitive edge is about its performance. An AI-based product that assists lung diseases diagnosis, it also provides data on nodules’ size, volume, and location.
Results are integrated with PACS in the format of GSPS objects, which ensures great user convenience.
• High Sensitivity, 93% Sensitivity per 1 FP, based on performance validation with open dataset LUNA16
• Optimized nodule detection performance through super-resolution algorithm
• Detects nodules between 4mm — 30mm
• Provides volumetric data of nodules
• Provides a mask feature to detect part-solid nodules (Overall, Ground-glass, Solid Part)
• Provides data on the types of nodules
• Provides calcification data to support the assessment of positive nodules
• Provides speculation data to support the assessment of malignant nodules
• Provides baseline scans and follow-up data for nodule growth assessment
• Can match the baseline scan and follow-up scan pixel to pixel
• Trained on CT images of 1,300 patients'
• External validation with multiple leading institutions in Asia (Korea, Japan, Taiwan)'
• Clinical trial with 3 leading medical institutions in Korea for MFDS Approval'